Position: Senior ExecutiveDepartment: Corporate Sales, Business DevelopmentJob
- Prepare, organize, and compile business matrices, concept notes, business strategy, and other business information documents to be sent as responses to positive customer.
- Planning different IT enable solution or bring new innovation and feasible ideas to implement.
- Follow up and maintain good communication with the departments to collect requested information on time.
- Conduct organizational reviews to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and to evaluate operational effectiveness.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and other business documents as per the request of the supervisors with a clear understanding of the requirements and specifications of the prospective customers.
- Must be able by the relevant policies and procedure specified in the company’s quality management and information security management systems, failure of which may result in disciplinary action.
- Perform other duties and responsibility accordingly as assigned
- Must be able by the relevant policies and procedure specified in company’s quality management and information security management systems, failure of which may result in disciplinary action.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Minimum Graduation (BBA/CSE).
Experience Requirement: Minimum Two (02) to four (04) in B2B Sales, Techno Sales, Market Development, Corporate Sales, Enterprise Business.Skills / Knowledge:
- Good analytical, planning, and coordination skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound technical knowledge
- Excellent command over English and professional writing skills
- Good knowledge in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and Email.
Additional Requirements:· Tech savvy.· Outspoken· Fun loving· Excellent Presentation Skill· Positive Attitude· Entrepreneurship ApproachJob
Location: New Eskaton Road, Dhaka
Salary: Attractive Salary for deserving candidates
Mobile & internet Allowance
• Medical allowance
• Profit share
• Lunch & Breakfast
Facilities: Partially Subsidize
• Yearly Two Festival Bonus
• Annual Leave Encashment
• Free Health Checkup
• Five days in a week
If you think you are the right person for this position, send your CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the applied position in the subject line.Application Deadline: October 22, 2020